Header Ads Widget

Kristen Bell Apologizes To Parents Who Have To Constantly Rewatch Frozen

 Kristen Bell offers a hilarious apology to parents who have to constantly rewatch Frozen while also praising her involvement in the franchise.





With it quickly becoming a fan-favorite, Kristen Bell has a hilarious apology for parents who have had to constantly rewatch Frozen. Bell starred in the 2013 Disney film as Anna, the younger sister to the ice-powered Elsa who sets out on a journey to find her estranged sibling and resolve her emotional struggles in order to clear their land of its eternal winter. Alongside Bell, the cast for the original Frozen included Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad, Santino Fontana and Alan Tudyk.


Scoring rave reviews from critics and audiences alike and grossing over $1.28 billion at the box office  Frozen quickly became a worldwide phenomenon, garnering two Oscars for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song with Let It Go. The film's critical and commercial success led to the greenlighting of Frozen 2 which finally hit theaters in 2019 to similar critical and commercial acclaim though didn't bring home its sole Oscar nomination for Best Original Song. While the future of the franchise remains largely unknown  one star has a funny response to how the original Frozen has stood the test of time with audiences.


I would like to say that I'm sorry to every parent who has had to listen to  Frozen on a loop. I feel you I see you, I am you. I get it. Disney taught me to dream big and follow your heart. And that it is totally appropriate to bust out into song at any moment, which I really appreciate. Playing Princess Anna has been the highlight of my life I think  I mean other than my kids and stuff.


Post a Comment

0 Comments