Header Ads Widget

Vanessa Hudgens slammed for calling coronavirus measures 'bulls---'

 The actress posted the comments to her 38.4 million followers on Instagram but later said the remarks  are being taken out of context.





Actress Vanessa Hudgens was accused of making insensitive remarks about the coronavirus pandemic in an Instagram video in which she said deaths are  terrible but   inevitable. Um yeah til July sounds like a bunch of bulls . I am sorry Hudgens said Monday of the potential length of the social distancing in the U.S.Its a virus I get it. Like I respect it. But at the same time like even if everybody gets it like yeah people are gonna die which is terrible but like  inevitable?


In another Instagram video Tuesday Hudgens who has 38.4 million followers said So yesterday I did an Instagram Live and I realized today that some of my comments are being taken out of context. Its a crazy time. Its a crazy crazy time. And I am at home and in lockdown. And thats what I hope you guys are doing too in full quarantine and staying safe and sane. I don't take this situation lightly by any means. I am home. So stay inside you all.


She also apologized in a statement on her Twitter account Tuesday afternoon saying she was  so sorry for the way she has  offended anyone and everyone who saw the clip from her Instagram Live on Monday .I realize my words were insensitive and not at all appropriate for the situation our country and the world are in right now the statement said adding it has been a  huge wake up call about the significance her words have now more than ever. I am sending safe wishes to everyone to stay safe and healthy during this crazy time it concluded.Journalist Yashar Ali was among those to criticize the "High School Musical actress remarks.


Post a Comment

0 Comments