Header Ads Widget

Out Prison Break Star Wentworth Miller Reveals Autism Diagnosis

Wentworth Miller the gay actor who found fame on the TV drama Prison Break before becoming a mainstay on superhero shows like Flash and DCs Legends of Tomorrow announced his autism diagnosis last week.





Miller posted the diagnosis with a photo less post on Instagram writing in the caption that the quarantine gave him time to contemplate his life.  Both Ryding and Rudberg connect to their characters.


 There are certain things why we can relate to these characters Ryding told Numero.  I can see myself in Wilhelm when it comes to his struggles with anxiety. I have done my research about the royal families but there so much more behind it that we as civilians do not get to know. So we will never know exactly what its like. From what I've read and what I have seen I know I do not think I would want to be a young royal.


It would be fun to try it out for a day or a week, but not forever  Rudberg agreed.  Edvin really tried to be a prince on set sometimes though. I can relate a lot to Simon. Whenever he has at school with friends but also when he comes home to his Latin American mother and they speak Spanish. They have this same little connection. Life at school is not the easiest thing for him and that way I see myself in Simon. I cannot relate to his grades though.

Post a Comment

0 Comments