Header Ads Widget

Amanda Seyfried had to walk on set without underwear at 19: 'How did I let that happen?'

 Amanda Seyfried is 36 years old and knows  who the  expletive I am thank you very much.





Theres a respect level that I have never felt so fully around me  the Emmy  and Oscar nominated star told Porter magazine. It has nothing to do with any level of fame or recognition or critical acclaim. Whatever it is its not because of Mank its not because of The Dropout  its not about having seen my movies.


Seyfried who goes into next months Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony with an acting nomination for her portrayal of disgraced Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes in Hulus The Dropout told the magazine that she sometimes wishes she could come up in Hollywood now when intimacy coordinators are required on sets and performers are encouraged to speak up. In reality the Mamma Mia. star said she spent most of her 20s  just hating everything that came out of my mouth and worrying she would not have anything to offer acting wise.


But the Mean Girls and Les Miserables alum said she emerged from the industrys pre MeToo era  pretty unscathed although she certainly felt some discomfort navigating it as a young adult.  This after she told Marie Claire earlier this year  that being famous young must really expletive suck. Being 19 walking around without my underwear on  like are you kidding me? How did I let that happen? she said.  Oh I know why I was 19 and I did not want to upset anybody and I wanted to keep my job. Thats why.

Post a Comment

0 Comments