Header Ads Widget

Amanda Holden wows in skintight dress after 'massive' roast dinner

 Amanda Holden has wowed fans as she showed off her figure in a smart autumnal green dress today. Amanda posted snaps on Instagram.





The 51 year old Heart FM presenter wrote I absolutely love green. This dress is from Karen Millen. She then showed off her tummy in the dress.


Over the weekend I made a roast dinner  a massive one  and I had mac and cheese so its a bit of an effort breathing in all day  she laughed. She said If I did not I would look like this Amanda will work off any extra lbs during the Three Peaks Challenge in aid of Globals Make Some Noise next month. She said All in aid of Globals Make Some Noise I am attempting The Three Peaks Challenge in 24 hours next month.





I am looking forward to it but as I look at my map and compass I am wondering just what I have signed up for. I will be supported by a fantastic team on the journey and a Im totally up for giving this challenge my all. We are all ready to raise as much money as possible for these incredible charities to help make some noise for the work that they do. And yes  I will be packing a pair of heels and a pair of eyelashes for the photo finish. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments