Header Ads Widget

Jennifer Lopez Launches Lower-Calorie Alcohol Line Named After Her 'Carefree, Fun Side' (Exclusive)

 Lopez tells PEOPLE how aspects of the Delola spritzes are inspired by her Bronx roots, love of Italy and even her and husband Ben Affleck's zodiac sign.





"I love to entertain. I love throwing parties at my house. I'm always the first one on the dance floor at all of the industry events and at times, on vacation, dancing on the table. That is kind of who Lola is," says Lopez.


Because Lopez only enjoys the "occasional cocktail here and there," nailing the flavor was key.


"I'm not a huge alcohol whatever-alcohol drinker, so it needed to be something that was really pleasant tasting," she tells PEOPLE. "I loved the idea of creating something a little more healthy, a little bit more to my taste with kind of healthier ingredients and being gluten-free."


Together with industry experts, Ken Austin and Jenna Fagnan, along with well-known mixologist Lynnette Marrero, the team crafted lower-calorie cocktails with ingredients like elderflower, hibiscus and passionfruit.

Post a Comment

0 Comments