Header Ads Widget

Gerard Butler 'could barely walk' after shooting 'London Has Fallen'

 In London Has Fallen, the action sequel to Olympus Has Fallen, Secret Service agent Matt Banning shoots, punches, stabs, crash-lands, slides, escapes fires and dodges bullets, and somehow emerges with little more than a scrape. Actor (and producer) Gerard Butler, on the other hand, had to have a week of physical therapy after performing a good deal of his character's stunts.





I find that when I make these movies, you get hurt. But I think most people get hurt... maybe I just talk about it more.The day after I finished this movie, I went straight to Bulgaria and spent a week with a doctor recovering.How did he come to find a physiologist in Bulgaria? Well, he got a tip from a reliable source.I was actually with the German soccer team the night they won World Cup, and Bastian Schweinsteiger was telling me about their amazing physio for the German team, and I said, 'I need to meet this guy.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments