Header Ads Widget

Ana de Armas’ Skincare Routine Is Super Expensive But Will Help You Get A Flawless Face Like Hers & You Wouldn’t Mind Spending A Bomb Amount On It Then!

 Ana de Armas' skincare routine decoded - from La Mer's serum to Estee Lauder's moisturiser, here's how you can achieve skin like her.





Ana de Armas was last seen in Marilyn Monroe’s biopic ‘Blonde’, which got her critically acclaimed, and fans went gaga over her performance in the film. While we were all drooling over her flawless skin on the screen, we brought you her simple yet costly and effective skincare routine. We often invest in expensive skincare products but don’t get the desired results, but Ana’s key to skincare success is minimalism. Scroll below to read the scoop.


In an interview with Allure magazine in 2020, Ana de Armas opened up on her skincare regime and said, “I’ve learned to enjoy the time [I spend applying my products] and slow down a little bit. It hadn’t been my priority. And I felt like I spent too much time in the bathroom! But now, I make sure that after I wake up, I wash my face. I put on all my serums and sunscreen in the morning.”


In an interview with Marie Claire, Ana de Armas revealed that she used COOLA Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 Sunblock Spray worth $28. The last step in her skincare routine is her lip balm, Estée Lauder’s Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm, worth $29.


Post a Comment

0 Comments