Header Ads Widget

'Law & Order' actor Sam Waterston talks to KCRA about show's return

 The popular NBC show "Law & Order" returns with new episodes Thursday night.






The Law & Order series is "known for its unique bifurcated format, examining "the police who investigate crimes and the district attorneys who prosecute offenders," according to a release.Actor Sam Waterston, who plays District Attorney Jack McCoy, starred in the role for 16 seasons and returned last year for the show’s revival.


Waterston spoke to KCRA 3's Brandi Cummings about why returning to the show was important.


"Well, obviously, I love it," he said. "I wondered whether I hadn't already done this and shouldn't go back. But I couldn't stand the idea of somebody else doing it and me watching from the sidelines, so I gave it a try and I'm having a wonderful time."


You can watch "Law & Order" Thursday nights at 8 p.m. on KCRA 3. See more in the video above.

Post a Comment

0 Comments