Header Ads Widget

The Controversial Wedge-Boot Trend Is Back Thanks to Ana de Armas

 Both luxurious and modern manufacturers alike have jumped on board, together with Jimmy Choo Stuart Weitzman, Valentino, Steve Madden Schutz and Marc Fisher. How’s that for a convincing stamp of approval Scroll right down to see how Ana de Armas styled wedge boots with a mini gown on the crimson carpet, and store the pattern if you happen to are feeling imp




evious is new once more. Wedge boots have not been vastly in style with mainstream buyers for a minimum of a decade, however I have a sense the tides may be turning. After recognizing Ana de Armas carrying a Louis Vuitton pair, I began scouring the web for different wedge boots and really struck gold with my findings. 

Say hello to Unfiltered, a fresh, new beauty series where you all get an exclusive glimpse into the dressed-down beauty routines of our favorite celebrities. They’ll reveal their guilty-pleasure beauty practices, the five-minute routine product lineup they can’t live without, the one good-skin tip they’ll be forever thankful for, and so much more. To bring every conversation full circle, we ask each celebrity to send us a selection of self shot, file term free photos of their choosing to capture the essence of their Unfiltered beauty philosophy. 


I was born and raised in San Diego and return often, so I was particularly ecstatic about the location choice. How often do I get to work from my childhood bedroom in the morning and go to a Louis Vuitton show at night Not very. Below I have detailed everything you should know about the magical event that surpassed all of my expectations. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments