Header Ads Widget

Ian Somerhalder Admits He Was A Victim Of A ‘Nightmare’ Fraud That Left Him With An “Eight- Figure Hole”

 Ian also revealed that Nikki helped him out of his  terrible business situation that left him millions of dollars in debt.





Ian Somerhalder won our hearts when he played Damon Salvatore in The CWs supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries. But did you know that during the filming of the supernatural show the actor started a company that left him with an 8 figure debt? Wishing wife Nikki Reed on her birthday Ian opened up about she rescued him.On Friday the actor took to social media and shared the personal story as he said he owed her his health life and sanity. Ian also revealed that Nikki helped him out of his  terrible business situation that left him millions of dollars in debt.


Ian Somerhalder took to Instagram and while wishing Nikki Reed a happy belated birthday wrote  I owe you such gratitude for it all. He continued I have never disclosed this publicly but this woman worked selflessly for 2yrs to build me out of a terrible business situation I got myself into. Before Nik and I got together I built a company while shooting TVD that was important to me.Ian Somerhalder further stated I invested heavily I made huge personal guarantees to banks. However due to greed and fraud within that company and fraudulent activities from our biggest customer not to mention the temporary collapse of the oil and gas industry  I was left in an EIGHT FIGURE hole. It was awful. A true nightmare day in and day out.


The Vampire Diaries alum added that he had to travel the world during those years and even visited the hospital four times to pay the massive monthly six-figure amount. Praising Nikki  the actor wrote This woman here decided that she didn’t want to see her husband ruin his body mind spirit and pulled up her bootstraps and got down in the trenches assembling a team to get to the negotiating table to find a way out. She devoted her life to getting me out of that mess and it almost killed her along the way.


Sharing his love and gratitude for wifey Nikki Reed Ian Somerhalder added I am where I am BECAUSE of this woman. Brothers Bond Bourbon  his whisky label with The Vampre Diaries co Paul Wesley is actually here today because of this woman. I was able to start my life over because of this woman.


Post a Comment

0 Comments