Header Ads Widget

Emily Ratajkowski slams ‘Blonde’ for ‘fetishizing female pain’: I’m ‘pissed off’

 Emily Ratajkowski is calling out Andrew Dominik directed Marilyn Monroe biopic  Blonde accusing the film of  fetishizing female pain.





The model took to TikTok on Friday to vent about the flick starring Ana de Armas which she has yet to watch. I am not surprised to hear that its yet another movie fetishizing female pain even in death  the actress 31 said .Mentioning collective fascination with Amy Winehouse Britney Spears and Princess Dianas death as cases in point Ratajkowski asserted that as a society  we love to fetishize female pain   We obsess over dead girls and serial killers.





The  My Body author also confessed that  as women  I mean I can say for myself for sure  but I’ve learned how to fetishize my own pain and my own hurt in my life. She explained that her issues  feels like something that can be tended to calling it  kind of sexy to be a  f–ked up girl.Ratajkowski noted I think we do that in many many different ways. But I want that to change. So I have a proposal. I think we all need to be a little more pissed off the  Gone Girl star continued.  2022  baby is my bitch era. I think we should all be in our bitch era.


Ratajkowski said that she plans to  be pissed off when she watches the movie  based on Joyce Carol Oates  semi fictional biography of the same name calling that mood  nothing new. I am just gonna get angry she concluded. One day prior to Ratajkowskis social media upload Courtney Stodden told Page Six that they will be boycotting the film. will not be watching the 28 year old singer said on Thursday.  As somebody who understands what it feels like to be exploited in a sexual way and then have people turn you into a joke when you are not a joke I think diving into that is a little disrespectful.

Post a Comment

0 Comments