Header Ads Widget

Frozen's Kristen Bell apologises for Disney hit

  I am sorry to every parent who has had to listen to Frozen on a loop.





Frozen star Kristen Bell has apologised to parents who have had to repeatedly view the Disney smash hit. The actress who plays Anna in both the 2013 film and its sequel was at the D23 Expo to celebrate her induction as a Disney Legend alongside co star Josh Gad.





Speaking at the ceremony the star joked with the audience saying  via CinemaBlend  I would like to say that I am sorry to every parent who has had to listen to Frozen on a loop. I feel you I see you I am you. I get it. Disney taught me to dream big and follow your heart. And that it is totally appropriate to bust out into song at any moment which I really appreciate. Playing Princess Anna has been the highlight of my life I think  I mean other than my kids and stuff. Frozen which was based on Hans Christian Andersens The Snow Queen became a global hit upon its release grossing over $1.2 billion during its run.


A sequel which saw most of the original cast return, was released in 2019 outdoing its predecessor to become the second highest grossing animation of all time. Despite the huge success of the franchise a third film is yet to be announced. Mark Smith director of the second film has previously said there have been no discussions about another entry in the franchise while co director Chris Buck had echoed these sentiments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments