Header Ads Widget

Amanda Holden doesn't have nipple insurance: They're not worth a fiver each

 BGT judge responds to bizarre claim that her nipples were insured for £2 million.Amanda Holden has denied claims that her nipples are insured for £2 million.





The Britains Got Talent judge joked about the bizarre report during an appearance on The Graham Norton Show.She said Allegedly they are but no its not true. They are not worth a fiver each †I have had two children Meanwhile Holden described Simon Cowells recent prank on her as  absolutely horrendous. He managed to convince her that he was replacing her with Cheryl Fernandez Versini on the Got Talent live shows during Call or Delete with Nick Grimshaw.







He was outrageous. I was in so much shock that for once in my life I was completely gobsmacked very polite and very professional said Holden.I did not swear and I didn ot slag off Cheryl  it could have been a career ender for me. I took it but all I could think was How am I going to walk down the red carpet and smile and wave when I have been sacked? I completely and utterly believed it   but thankfully it was a joke. On this years BGT acts  Holden said   Theres a lot of eccentric acts the man who played the comb was a genius and the silent chicken did nothing and is probably now on a table with roast potatoes.


She also defended the shows talking dog Wendy, saying that it is  definitely real .Following claims the dog wore a mask during the audition the RSPCA has launched an investigation to determine whether Wendy was treated cruelly. Her owner Marc Metral has defended the act  and insisted that she enjoys performing.


Post a Comment

0 Comments